Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ManYoo Trivia of the Week

Right, lads. I lobbed a trivia question at the Gooner last week, so I thought that it would be only fair to let United We Stand have a go this week.

"Who is the only ManYoo player to have competed in the Manchester derby, the Merseyside derby and the Old Firm derby?"

Good luck, Davey!

3 Comments:

Blogger United We Stand said...

I got this one in ONE SECOND FLAT.
He played in the Manchester derby with United.
He played in Merseyside derby with Everton.
He played in the Old Firm derby with Rangers.

That man is Andrei Kanchelskis.

I think he scored in every derby as well.

How did I do?

10:59 PM  
Blogger gatorbob said...

Oh, you cheating little beggar! You Googled that one, dintcha? I cannot believe that you got it in one go. When I first heard the question, my first thought was Lou Macari because I knew that he'd played for Celtic and United but I wasn't sure about Merseyside.

You are (sigh) correct, sir. But you're a bloody cheat......!

11:51 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

I am afraid that I did not cheat whatsoever!!!
I knew it within one second of you asking?
I promise!!!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home