Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Dahlgren Boys Reunion at the Cottage!

Greetings from The Cottage, where Gooner71 and 0% Angel (aka Eric the Half a Bee) are visiting for the weekend. We'll be taking in the Chautauqua County Fair, Evangola Beach and the great British prog band Yes at Art Park. Wish you all were here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Someone Said said...

Have fun. Enjoy the fair!

2:35 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Great picture of the Dahlgren Boys!
Have a great time

I am in the middle of a family reunion as well
I have my older sister Lisa visiting with with her daughter(Laura) and son(Max) and two grandsons(Josh and Aidan). They are here until Aug 15

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Marvelous - say hi to everyone for us!

11:25 AM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

Hello lads. I wish I was there to join you , but I was on vacation in Dallas. It looks like a good time has been had by all based on the pictures on facebook. Also, sounds like a great time at the Nocito family reunion as well. Wish I was up there to see everyone.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home