Lakenheath Old Boys

We are all former students at Lakenheath High School and other public schools in East Anglia. We were in school in the 70s and 80s and drank deeply from the well of British culture of those decades - the pints, the telly, and of course the footie!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Poser for a Work Day

Hello All,
I thought I would put a little trivia quiz for all you working folks!

Mahrez played for Manchester City at the Emirates on Sunday. His debut meant that he has played for only two clubs in the Premier League and both of them being a City.
Can you name the one player that has only played for THREE Premier League sides and all of them are a City?

Let me know

UWS

9 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Wow - great question, mate. Let me put my thinking cap on while I enjoy my morning cuppa.

9:00 AM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

Is it Craig Bellamy? I remember that he played for Stoke and Coventry. Probably some others, too, so that might now work.

11:14 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Belamy played for Norwich CITY but also LIVERPOOL

3:03 PM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

LET'S BE 'AVIN YA

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys stink!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger The Blue Devil said...

I was waiting for MUR to weigh in.

10:47 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

Still waiting... bloody working man!

11:44 AM  
Blogger United We Stand said...

The answer is....


Wilfried Bony
In England he has played for only

Swansea CITY, Manchester CITY and Stoke CITY

9:08 AM  
Blogger manunitedrules said...

I was thinking of him, but thought he had played for another team as well. Great question.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home